Great wealth combinations (seen in birth chart)
Wealth means the resources you hold to sustain in the world. Wealth is of three types namely physical wealth (good health), mental wealth (strong mind) and material wealth (movable and immovable assets). Among these three things material wealth is what we're going to discuss here. The amount of resources aka wealth you have creates an impression in the society that you're stronger and smarter than others. Whether it's true or not is out of the context here.
Resources come through many ways in our lives. In astrology, the 2nd house is the house of wealth (dhana bhava). This house stores your gains like a vault through which you gain value and fame in the society. For some people the 2nd house comes with pre-filled vaults (born in a wealthy family) and for the rest its an empty vault where they’ve to fill it through their own skills and efforts (based on Karma).
Apart from the 2nd house, you must know the importance of few other wealth houses.
1st house is the most benefic house. It basically brought you to this world, so what can be more benefic than that.
5th house is the house of speculative gains like stock market gains, entertainment industry, lotteries etc.
9th house is the house of luck/fortune so you know what I'm talking about.
11th house is the house of income from work & all sorts of gains.
The connection between these four houses along with the 2nd house makes the most powerful combination for wealth. The connection has to be confirmed by both the ascendant chart, Moon chart and the navamsha. The stronger the connection is the greater the wealth. I've done this study on over 200 charts of people including entrepreneurs, celebrities, monarchs and children of wealthy family to find out that they all have this connection without fail.
1. In the chart of Giorgio Armani, the founder of the fashion empire, the 1st, 2nd and 5th lords are conjoined in the 12th house. The 9th lords is aspecting the 9th and 11th houses, then 11th lord Venus is strongly placed in the 11th house and aspecting the 5th house.
The Moon chart shows 1st, 2nd and 11th lord conjunction in the 1st house of Gemini. 5th lord is strongly placed in the 12th house. 9th lord is also strongly placed in the 9th house and aspecting the 11th house. Then the navamsha shows 2nd, 9th and 11th lords conjunction in the 6th house of Cancer while the 5th and 1st lords are mutually aspecting each other. Thus confirming the combination of wealth strongly in his chart.
2. In the chart of Henry Ford, the founder of the Ford motor company, the 1st, 2nd and 11th lords are conjoined in the 12th house while the 5th and 9th lords are placed in the 2nd and 1st houses respectively. Thus confirming the connection.
Moon chart has the 1st, 2nd and 5th lords in the 9th house while 9th lord is aspecting the 1st house, 11th lord is aspecting the 11th and 2nd houses. Then the navamsha has 2nd and 11th lords in the 12th house, 1st lord in the 5th house and aspecting the 11th house, 5th lord is aspecting the 2nd and at last the 9th lord is aspecting the 12th house.
I don't take other parameters into consideration such as the planetary strength, house dignities, nakshatras and so on. Of course these parameters will give you the intricate details of the event but the connection is the most important factor as it creates the opportunities to bring wealth in the first place.
3. In the chart of Jay Leno, the American TV host and the owner of approximately 169 cars and 117 motorbikes, the 1st, 2nd and 11th lords are conjoined in the 8th house and aspecting the 2nd house where the 5th lord is placed (mutual aspect), 9th lord is placed in the 5th house and aspecting the 11th house.
Moon chart has the exchange of placement of 1st and 9th lords, 2nd and 11th lord Mercury is in the 10th, 5th lord is aspecting the 11th and 1st houses. 5th and 9th lords are also mutually aspecting each other. Then the navamsha has the exchange of placement of 1st and 5th lords, 2nd and 9th lord Venus in the 10th house while 11th lord is placed in the 1st house with the 5th lord.
4. In the chart of Queen Elizabeth II of the UK, the 1st and 5th lords are together in the 2nd house while 2nd and 5th lords are in exchange with each other, 9th lord is in the 5th house and aspecting the 11th house while 11th lord is aspecting the 9th house.
In the Moon chart the 1st, 5th and 9th lords are aspecting each other while the 11th lord is aspecting the 2nd house, 5th lord is aspecting the 2nd lord, 1st house and 2nd house. Then the navamsha chart has 1st and 5th lords together in the 10th house, 2nd lord is aspecting the 1st and 5th lords, 2nd and 5th houses and 11th lord. Also 11th lord is in 5th house and aspecting the 11th house.
5. In the chart of Leonardo Dicaprio, the Hollywood actor, the 1st, 2nd and 9th lords are conjoined in the 2nd house while 11th lord is placed in 1st house. 5th and 11th lords are also under the rulership of 1st lord Mercury.
His Moon chart is basically the same as the ascendant chart. Then the navamsha chart has 1st, 2nd and 9th lords in the 12th house while the 11th lord is controlling and aspecting them. 5th lord is in the 5th house and aspecting the 11th house.
What we understand here is that, since the houses 2, 5, 9 and 11 are denoting wealth in different ways the connection between these houses with the 1st house brings maximum wealth (through many different ways). You may have also seen the connection between these 5 houses were established constantly in all three charts of a native (ascendant, Moon and navamsha).